Before playing, make sure your render/view distance is set to 10 chunks or less.
the server kicks players with larger rends.
setting up minecraft
- Load up minecraft and enter launch options.
- click add new.
- select version 1.12.2 and save.
- click the news tab.
- press the arrow next to play and select your new profile.
- play minecraft.
- once the game gets to the main menu close minecraft.
Installing forge and mods
- download forge from the link above.
- install the client version of forge.
- once installed open a folder
- type in the addressbar "%appdata%" without quote.
- open the ".minecraft" folder
- if there is a mods folder open it, if there isnt create a new folder called mods
- download mods parts 1-4 from the links above
- extract/drag and drop the contents into your mods folder
Get on the server
- load up mine craft and press the arrow next to play
- select the forge profile.
- load the game.
- on the main menu click multiplayer
- click add server
- in the server name box type "ravensMod"
- in the server address box type "Ravens-Mod.mcph.co"
- click done
- double lick the feather icon that appears
Ravens mod, mod pack and server maintainance will be held between, 14:00 and 15:00 GMT every saturday
last update: v1.0 03/03/18