setting up minecraft
- Load up minecraft and enter launch options.
- click add new.
- select version 1.12.2 and save.
- click the news tab.
- press the arrow next to play and select your new profile.
- play minecraft.
- once the game gets to the main menu close minecraft.
Installing forge and mods
- download forge from the link above.
- install the client version of forge.
- once installed open a folder
- type in the addressbar "%appdata%" without quote.
- open the ".minecraft" folder
- if there is a mods folder open it, if there isnt create a new folder called mods
- download mods packs from the links above
- extract/drag and drop the contents into your mods folder
Install Lite Loader
- download Lite Loader from the link above.
- install lite loader using the installer.
- when asked to select a profile select the forge profile.
Get on the server
- load up mine craft and press the arrow next to play
- select the forge/liteloader profile.
- load the game.
- on the main menu click multiplayer
- click add server
- in the server name box type "ravensMod"
- in the server address box type "punchbird.mc.gg"
- click done
- double lick the feather icon that appears
Before playing, make sure your render/view distance is set to 12 chunks or less.
the server kicks players with larger rends.
as the server grows this limit will increase.
it is recomended to increase inecrafts usable ram.
- go to launch options
- click the forge/lite profile
- turn jvm arguements on
- replace this code with no quotations
- "-Xmx5G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M"
- save and play